Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Confessions

Hello beautiful people! 

So, I'm lame and have been really all over the place with my posting but it's because I've been having a very exciting week!

I will share more but I like this whole "having a thing to post about" thing as opposed to random rambling so, here are my Sunday Confessions.


1a. That cat and I had a great time house sitting even though he usually runs from me so I took this picture to prove his love because I care that much about whether a cat likes me or not.
1b. I was really wearing that much warm clothing because it's COLD here!


2. I went to my first bachelorette party on Thursday night! This is all you get to see, but it was awesome!
I got to pick up my friend/the MOH from the airport and surprise the bride with her, it was so sweet!

3. I got these tiny little owl earrings because my boyfriend really likes owls and they made me think of him. Do I need them? No. But they're so cute! 
(that's my cartilage piercing and my hair was wet)


4. These are only some of the squirrel and other random pictures I took at the beautiful wedding I attended on Saturday. I have a problem.





5. The food was possibly my favorite part of the wedding I went to!


6. I ate a whole slice of Godiva cheesecake at Cheesecake factory save a few bites I shared with people. Possibly my grossest confession. Haha!


How was you week? I hope it was beautiful!



Linking up here!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you and your kitty are so cute! And I LOVE those owl earrings - they're adorable.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete