Hello beautiful blog people! I come to you with only happy news, I was finally reunited with one of my truly most cherished friends today! Unfortunately I only took a few pictures but I must say, it was a lovely day filled with coffee, good food, laughter, and great conversation.
I hope that you all have experienced those friends that you can truly and fully express yourself with and I am reminded how important it is to find a space and a community that will enable you to grow and learn and really explore life.
This time in my life a time in which I feel that it is especially crucial to have support and love as the future is yet to be determined. As the past 17 years of schooling have largely determined our lives many of my friends and I are now experiencing this new thing called young adulthood. Oddly enough, I feel that for many of our parents' generations this is a life stage that was essentially skipped because they did not have the luxury to explore and embrace this odd time in life because they had to be forced into the work force or maybe chose marriage as a life path that made domesticity a necessity. This is not profound but I've found that as a young single(in the not married sense) woman there is much that I can do and see and explore and learn that so many people do not get to and today reminded me to take as much advantage of that as possible.
I pray that those of you feeling the same will choose to embrace this and allow yourself to be caught up in a world of dreams and self-discovery for a while.
Below are some of the few photos I took today, enjoy!
“Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the
believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.” 1
Timothy 4:12 (ESV )
p.s. The title of this post was myself asking my friend if she would like to sit upstairs at the cafe in which we were having coffee and dessert. However, she pointed out that it sounded like I was asking if she was interested in the rapture and we giggled much. We do that a lot together.





No comments:
Post a Comment