Apparently, I'm trying this whole blogger thing where you "link up." Mostly because I'm out of ideas and other bloggers have better ideas. Also, I feel that it might be time to care a tiny bit about exposure. It's been like 1.5 years, it's time.
(Above photo taken during a bonfire my friends had last weekend. How cute, right?! The sign was at the beach already.)
So here goes:
1. I did not go to church today. Why? Because I was working because I somehow managed to mess up my availability sheet even though I checked it twice.
2. All day I thought it was Saturday because I did not go to church. I still can't believe it's Sunday.
3. It took me FAR too long to figure out where to put that "button."
In case anyone else doesn't know, go into the html option on your blogger page and insert at a new line.
Maybe I'm the only ignoramous.
4. I seriously have the BEST boyfriend ever.
Why? Today I was unable to keep the implied lunch date with my grandparents that happens every Sunday. Today would have only been with my Papa but Nick, the super boyfriend went to lunch with him even though I couldn't and had a great time.
It's okay if you're jealous that my boyfriend is sweet enough to hang out with my Papa (mom's step-father). I would be too if I weren't dating him.
5. I might pee myself because this week I get to see TWO of my best friends who have been away for far too long! Pictures to come. Hopefully I won't have damp pants in them...
You probably think I'm weird and gross, and that's okay because my loves are returning to me!
I hope that you all are having a BEAUTIFUL weekend and I pray that your week is blessed with creativity and beauty and all of the good things that happen when you are happy!
In case anyone else doesn't know, go into the html option on your blogger page and insert at a new line.
Maybe I'm the only ignoramous.
4. I seriously have the BEST boyfriend ever.
Why? Today I was unable to keep the implied lunch date with my grandparents that happens every Sunday. Today would have only been with my Papa but Nick, the super boyfriend went to lunch with him even though I couldn't and had a great time.
It's okay if you're jealous that my boyfriend is sweet enough to hang out with my Papa (mom's step-father). I would be too if I weren't dating him.
5. I might pee myself because this week I get to see TWO of my best friends who have been away for far too long! Pictures to come. Hopefully I won't have damp pants in them...
You probably think I'm weird and gross, and that's okay because my loves are returning to me!
I hope that you all are having a BEAUTIFUL weekend and I pray that your week is blessed with creativity and beauty and all of the good things that happen when you are happy!
I started blogging regularly in 2010 and I didn't hit the 100-follower mark until like February of this year, sooooo I know how you feel about the whole exposure thing. Trust me-- link ups help. That's how I found you today! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your encouraging words! Glad to know at least one other person out there has had a similar experience. I suppose I'm still looking for my blog niche since there doesn't seem to be much coherence to this thing, I suppose I'll keep plugging along! I love your sincerity in your blog! The whole thing made me smile.
DeletePahahaha, I'm an ignoramous, too. You would not BELIEVE how long it took me to figure out that whole HTML thing. :) It's the same way with guest posts, just for future reference, ha!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up today!!
(and I'm like, whoa... where the heck did august go?!)