Below is a status that I shared on my facebook page. And you know what? After I posted it I simply started weeping, bawling really, asking God how this was possible. And praying, I prayed that he would give us the strength and the tools to stop this violence. My heart hurts, it makes me feel so helpless to think that there's nothing I can do to stop this except pray and hope to inspire love and kindness in even just one person's life.
This blog is not intended to be a platform for religious of political leanings but I couldn't not share this little piece of my heart with you all. Soon the pretty pictures will be back and it will be smiles and sunshine but sadly, all of life is not that way and I hope you don't mind this little deviation from the norm.
"My heart breaks for the church in Nigeria and the Sikh temple in Wisconsin that have recently been brutally attacked by gunfire. I am not one that often likes to bring facebook down in mood but I think that these deserve attention. It breaks my heart that any people of faith are unsafe in their place of worship, regardless of the religion. My prayers are with these communities, I pray for peace and comfort for the families and for an end to this senseless violence.
Just goes to show...Satan is alive and on the move these days. I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation. Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.
Just goes to show...Satan is alive and on the move these days.
ReplyDeleteI’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.
Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.