And so, another week begins.
My brain is still off having not been at church yesterday and therefore still not acknowledging the fact that Sunday already happened, I keep waiting for it. However, despite my lack of time comprehension the world continues to rotate on its axis and I therefore am forced into yet another week.
However, this is going to be an AWESOME week!
This evening a dear dear friend of mine got into town with whom I plan to spend much time tomorrow eating with, sitting on the beach, drinking coffee/tea, and generally enjoying the blessing that she is! Prepare for photos because she is also a lover of art and all things beautiful!
Later this week I have a bachelorette party to attend for another dear friend whom I have known for a very long time, not sure you'll get photos from that, maybe some of my outfit cause it's gonna be cute. And then, my sister separated by birth returns from across the pond and we all celebrate the beautiful wedding!
I know, so much to be excited for!
Today was spend doing last minute wedding shopping with my wonderfully patient boyfriend.
Now as a bonus for reading all of that I present to you some pretty pictures of the ocean; because, who doesn't love the Pacific Ocean?
These photos were taken at a bonfire some of my lovely friends from the young adult ministry at my church, Hungry, put on. It was a beautiful time, even if it was very cold. I got some funny looks from friends which always makes life better, right?
This is just so you can see how foggy it was! Welcome to sunny California!
Continuing my theme of "things that hold things together." I think I might make a sequel to my blurb book!
Another thing holding things together!
This is so you can see how people dress at the beach here. Contrary to popular belief, not all of Cali is bikini clad all of the time. Ha! Maybe next month, we usually get Summer in September and October.
I hope everyone is having a beautiful week thus far!






No comments:
Post a Comment