I've been taking more pictures of makeup looks I've done and liked so expect some makeup related postings soon and I've been taking lots of day trips so expect pictures from the San Francisco and Monterey Bay areas!
On a recent trip to a beach in Moss Landing I stumbled across this little sand toy. There is an ongoing photo contest on snapfish.com for different color themed pictures and I snapped a few of this just in case yellow was one. Next time I check my e-mails there was a notice that yellow was the next color. Love how God's got our back like that. I thought it was interesting the bright yellow against the very gray day.
I don't particularly like seaweed, couldn't tell you why I took this picture but I like the picture. The waves were pretty although quite gray. When it's sunny this beach is quite the hidden gem.
My boyfriend redeemed himself for taking me to the beach on such a cold and blustery day by making this in the sand. So cute!
A lone seaweed leaf playing hide and seek in the sand.
I've never really gotten into taking pictures of people, partly I think because I feel awkward telling them how to stand and such but I thought I'd try a little self-portraiting mainly of my eye because well, it's attached so I can tell it exactly where to be and when. Haha!
Some chocolate covered strawberries my boyfriend and I made. We originally made them for his grandma, but we quality tested some and made another batch after this one...
you should probably get jealous right around now...
Hope you enjoyed! More to come soon, sorry to be such a spaz!
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." -Romans 8:28







No comments:
Post a Comment