Another link-up with Alyx at Every Day is a New Adventure because I like the idea of sharing silly things with you all!
Here are my confessions:
1. I have Wanderlust like no other. I am about to explode with the thought of getting out of town for a week and I am hopeful that it will restore my soul because I'm feeling a bit claustrophobic in this town.
2. I hate the word Wanderlust. It sound like some sort of sexually charged nomad and that's not really how I'd describe myself but the accepted definition works for my feelings so I use it none the less.
3. I haven't worked out in approximately 2 weeks. I fail at life. I have this image of myself as someone who loves to exercise but really, I don't. I also don't love cooking so I have not been making an progress on my health and fitness goals.
3.5. When others try to help me stay on track I get self-conscious about my goals and quit.
4. I wore a dress 3x this week. It's got to be a record. All three times I wore them with boots.
5. My room is mess but instead of cleaning it I am sitting here in the sweats that it took me 3.7 seconds to change into after work drinking my second mug of tea in 1.5 hours while writing this post.
Some people drink alcohol to deal with a long day, a nice cup of lipton is my drug of choice after work.
Above is a photo from the plane ride on my last trip to visit Susanne. The biggest perk of that ridiculously early flight was that it was stunningly beautiful! Sunrise from an airplane, yes please!
Oh my goodness, I've had Wanderlust for a while now, it's sort of ridiculous. Hopefully you get to go on a little trip or at least get out of your town sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteAnd dresses are the best.
Thanks for linking up!