Sunday, September 30, 2012

La Jolla, CA

Guys, in two weeks I will live 2.5 miles from this beach below! I hate running but I will do it to be near this beach!

I fail at blogging lately but life is simply in the way right now. Once I get settled in La Jolla I will update you all on that process.

I'm going on an adventure. I'm young, educated, able bodied, and restless and I am taking all of those things and turning them into a grand adventure for the next 6ish months!


^Not my house, but I wish. I could have the best parties!


This is between SD and Temecula where one of my college roommates lives. Mountains and ocean? Yes please.

Yeah, I think this will be fine for me.

Yes, this is real life.

I hope you all are so incredibly blessed and I would love to hear what you are up to! Happy Sunday! I will be spending mine at church in the morning and then working all afternoon. Exciting, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment