Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Santa Cruz state of mind

I thought I'd take a few minutes to share some lovely photos from beautiful Santa Cruz with you all today. I'm pretending to be a grown up and look for jobs in the La Jolla area and apartments but you know what? Looking at photos of SC is ALWAYS better. Unless being in SC is an option of course.

We're pretty sure we were in Capitola for these photos. You see, the boy got lost for once, a first in our relationship I believe and we decided to go with it. Generally I'm the one that gets us lost but he's always such a good sport we decided it was time for an adventure.

I do not condone littering or smoking. However, this is a cool shot and a reminder to pick up your butts! I like to take pictures of litter and someday I plan to make some sort of environmentalist poster or something. 

Nick's just too cool not to photograph. I'd fix the exposure but I haven't re-installed PS yet. I could use picmonkey I guess but honestly, I'm too lazy for that right now.


For Chelsea because I think she might like it.

He looks like he's pouting but that's actually his fearless explorer face, I'm sure of it.







There is seriously not a thing wrong with being near that wonderful place.








Yes, that really is a street name.

I love pay phones and news paper dispensers so there are some news paper dispensers for you!






I promise the wind did that to my hair and I didn't leave the house like that. 

Anyway, don't you love that scarf? It was a gift from my friend Kimanh but I believe it's from Target. I wear it way more than I care to admit. Also, the sweater I'm wearing, got it at Plato's Closet for $5, originally from Target for $20ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment