Today is not only America's Birthday but also my wonderful boyfriend's birthday!
I will be eating lots of potato salad and probably enjoying a beer, because that's how I roll.
Below are some photos I took when I was in DC 4 years ago for the 4th, the quality is not good but look at the size of those fire works! That's the Washington Memorial which is pretty big!
Fun fact: The day those photos were taken was the first birthday of Nick's that we knew each other (we were just friends at that point) and even though I was in DC I turned on my phone and texted him so he knew I didn't forget. *This is where you go "Awwwww"*
Also of this special day please remember the truly brave men and women who fight continuously for our freedom here in the US.
Even if you don't support the fighting you can support the individual people who keep us safe every day.
God Bless America, and God Bless every one of you!





No comments:
Post a Comment