Fridays seem to have largely lost their exciting meaning due to this new work schedule that has me working Sundays. Boo. Oh well, there is still one very exciting thing about Fridays that I always look forward to and that is Hungry, the young adult ministry at my church here in Salinas. I cherish this time of meeting other people my age in this city where it often feels like the mean age is 65.
Below are some more photos from that time when I didn't really post any blogs.
Nick's birthday cake. His mom made the bundt cake and I made the glaze and decorated it.
Sunset when my darling cousin Heidi, Nick and I got to spend a wonderful evening eating Mediterranean food, catching up, having coffee/froyo and generally being young and enjoying the little things. I cherish days like that!
Carmel River Beach!
The boy and his baby. This really is what we do.
Thanks for hanging out today friends! I hope you enjoy your weekend!
Now I need to work out because I've been avoiding Jillian Michael's and I swear she knows...
I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow, those 20 min workouts are intense!
No comments:
Post a Comment