Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What I've been up to

I'm scribbling this as I'm between work and class. I thought you all would like to know that tonight is the opening night for my school's student art exhibit! Why is this exciting? Well...because yours truly is one of the artists being displayed! (Trumpets here please.)

In case you were wondering, I have been crazy busy with all of the assignments that being a senior brings but I thought I'd share what I've been working on!

This first photo is the one in the show! I called it "Saturday Night" because I'm lame but I think it works!


The following photos are works for my photo class. The assignment is CD covers. They 'aight(my lame attempt at bay area vernacular).




The covers had to be showing difficult times so this is what happened. Thoughts?


2 Samuel 22:5-7 (ESV)

5 “For the waves of death encompassed me,
the torrents of destruction assailed me;[a]
6 the cords of Sheol entangled me;
the snares of death confronted me.

7 “In my distress I called upon the Lord;
to my God I called.
From his temple he heard my voice,
and my cry came to his ears.

1 comment: