Tell me that this little sloth hugging a stuffed giraffe is not one of the cutest things that you have ever seen! My fantastic boyfriend sent me a link to this picture and I just keep going back to it because as I told him, it's so cute it makes me want to vomit. That's just the sort of cute it is. I even made it my desktop background because I love it.
I also have a dream to go work at a sloth orphanage in Costa Rica one of these days. I have decided that I will spend a week at a human orphanage and then spend a week with these amazing little guys! It'll happen someday!
I hope that you are having a blessed day!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh my gosh, that is just sooo precious! Have you seen Kristen Bell's interview on Ellen about Sloths? It's a must watch I tell you.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog, new follower! I love finding new blogs!
<3 Daryl
Roots, Wings & Other Things.
Thank you so much! I have seen it, it was pretty ridiculous but in an amazing way!.
DeleteI've just begun to check out your blogs and I love them! Thanks for stopping by!