Yes, last first week of school. For my undergrad, that is.
These are some old photos that I thought I would share with you because I like them and I actually know the basics of photoshop now so they can be beautified! (The first one was untouched though, the rest had some help)
First two photos were taken at the Berkeley Rose Garden in January, gotta love California.
Taken in NYC April 2008, long before any photo classes were on my radar. I need to touch this one up a bit, I think it looks better in the original colors but I just want it to look good in B&W so bad!
A little photoshop fun
With a little help from CS Elements 5, but a more natural help. Like face cream versus face lift, you know?
In case you were on the edge of your seats waiting to hear about my classes this quarter, I am taking Pilates, moving my propped on pillows position was enough to cause a wince, it's gonna be awesome. I am also taking another photography course, not sure why, I'm WAY over my head but I have hope that it will force me to be creative and the Prof. and other students are very encouraging. I'm taking a Developmental Psychology Lab, that should be fun, I really like the prof. and I'm also taking Stress and Coping with the same awesome Prof. so I'm excited! And my last random 4 units are being filled with Intimate Relationships. Gotta love it!
I hope you are all blessed this wonderful holiest of weekends! Let's all take even just a little time to remember that the reason for this season is more than bunnies and colored eggs (not that those are bad, I like both very much), this time is a time to reflect on that fateful Passover dinner that then become our Good Friday celebration and the Sunday that changed it all for us, the Resurrection. Take a little time to reflect on that and I know you will be blessed.
"21 From that time Jesus began to show his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised."
Matthew 16:21




No comments:
Post a Comment