Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hidden Gem in Hayward!

The following photos are from a class field trip that my Adv. Digital Photo class took to Garin Park in Hayward, CA.

These are all completely unretouched so please be gentle on your critiques of them. I hope you enjoy!

^Personal Favorite



What is this? Mole or Gopher?

This was the texture of my "Sheol" cover!







I hope you enjoyed! One of these days I'll get back to writing witty little blog posts but graduation beckons and there is much to be done in the next month!

"28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."  
-Matthew 11:28 (ESV) 

3 comments:

  1. I love the photos, I think they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the angle on that first picture! They all look really good (and that looks like a seriously relaxing place to be). Congrats on your graduation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by! And a million thanks for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete