Hello beautiful people!
I hope that your week is going well. I am going to try to be more on top of posting more regularly because I really do love getting feedback and input from the wonderful people out there in blog land. Unfortunately, there just isn't enough time to do it all so for now you get some more photo class assignments.
These pictures are for an assignment that we're working on to make a book. We will publish the book using Blurb and it will be our final/portfolio assignment.
This assignment was really stressing me out being that I'm NOT a photo or even art major or any kind and therefore photoshop does not come naturally to me so I decided to go with a topic that would be easy to shoot, fun, and require only simple photoshop manipulations. and Ta-da! "Things that hold things together" was born.
Several of these photos including these first 2 were taken in the odd little town of Niles, which I think is actually a part of Fremont. If you're from Salinas, think Sprekles.
The town was quaint and had a railroad station and it was kind of fun once I got the approval to shoot this book idea.
This little gem was taken outside the art building at school!
I loved the bright rubber cover on this lock, it really stood out to me and I loved that it was holding the 2 big metal ropes.
I am trying to not get cocky as I see this book come together because it is just so exciting! I will give you all a link once the book goes to the publisher and you can check it!
Also, stay tuned because this weekend means letting hot glue gush, it should be great!









I love all of these photos! What a great idea!
ReplyDeletexo Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/
Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog so much, traveling is something I really want to do someday, unfortunately for now I'm traveling the SF Bay area.
Delete