Saturday, October 1, 2011

I should be part owner of snapfish by now...

Hello all. Sorry it took me so long to put this one together, Life is chaos! 17 units in school, work, and being on leadership for my fellowship at school are keeping me a little busy! However, I'll go crazy without art so you're in luck, I found a couple little things to share until I get to make something!

Like this title says, I'm OBSESSED with snapfish! The deals are ridiculous! Especially if you take an absurd amount of pictures as I do. These are some recent favorites.


Found this little guy when I was chasing the sunset a few weeks ago! I am in LOVE with my new cyber-shot. If I didn't have a boyfriend I might just marry it. It's that good.


Found this one on the same excursion. I don't know what kind of flower it is but, I think it looks kinda like an old school Victorian dress hem. The colors are just too pretty.


This was actually taken at my school! While on a leadership retreat for my on-campus ministry I found this opportunity while waiting for others to catch up to us. Who would have thought Hayward had such hidden beauty?

I hope you all are having a blessed beginning of fall. I am absolutely loving it right now and I can't wait to bust out the scarves!

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.” Matthew 6:28-29

1 comment: