Monday, October 31, 2011

If only it felt like Fall outside

 Halloween, Folks! I hope everyone is safe and happy. I am sitting home avoiding the madness as all these early mornings don't really allow for adventures. I don't mind too much though, give me time to...blog? I do however wish the weather would be colder so I could snuggle up with blankets and warm tea or hot chocolate. Until then I'll just pretend it's cold and wear sweaters and scarves anyway.

Below are some pictures from an adventure to the pumpkin patch with 2 of my roommates this weekend! 

I love my pumpkin! It's so cute! Photo courtesy of Megan.


Winnie the Pooh! I had to get a picture! Again, photo courtesy of Megan.

I loved how they had this place decorated, it wasn't just a bunch of pumpkins sitting in dirt like it sometimes can be.


I kind of like the shadows. The sun had just set.


One of my roommates took this of the majority of the patch. It was adorable and we went at dusk to avoid all the little kids.






Someday when I have a home of my own (to share) I want to decorate my yard like this for fall. I love the lights!



Playing with the defocus. So hard to get it just right but I adore this picture!

I hope you enjoyed! I've painted a couple pictures so hopefully I'll remember to photograph those soon. More are in my head but the time and energy to make them has yet to be found.

“Be patient, then, brothers, until the Lord's coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop and how patient he is for the autumn and spring rains. You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near. (NIV)” James 5:7-8


No comments:

Post a Comment