Monday, October 10, 2011

Remembers free time...

 Sorry for the sporadic posting, I'm trying to be good about it but I have pretty much zero time that is not already dedicated to someone or something. This whole being a senior and trying to be involved thing is a bit chaotic but I love what I am doing so I guess it's not so bad.
This is the view from the school, it had poured rain that day. One of the few perks of living in Hayward is that we get an absolutely unbeatable view of the SF bay and the sunsets are crazy beautiful.

This is a hat that my new roommate made. You should probably check out her etsy amazing hats and scarves! I am obsessed with it and she's in college so support her!

As I was laying in bed one evening I noticed this awesome shadow. Yes, it is predictable but I like it.

My wall! There are four cork tiles under there. I am obsessed with photos!

This is above my bed. All of these photos are ones I've taken. These are all from my first 2 cybershot cameras, not the fancy new one.

At the foot of my bed. Some of my favorite pictures and cards and other odds and ends I like to keep up on the wall.

For our 2 year anniversary Nick and I went to the De Young museum in SF and I got this brilliant poster. I like to pretend I know something about art despite the fact that all I know are a few key words like "post-impressionist period" and "pointialism" and just what I like. However, I like Van Gogh and I needed this. Also the little painting on the printer is my handy work as is the photo next to the flower. (You should probably be jealous of my ducks...I've been collecting for 10 years {I have many more})

Same pictures as before as well as my "Peace" painting above my bed.

Some fun photos above my bed of friends from home. These will probably change out as I get more pictures printed.

Hope you are all enjoying the weather! I love fall, actually. I love that I am wearing my new hat and a sweater and boots! 

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."
Scott Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment