Yes, my name is Stephanie and I am obsessed with Santa Cruz. More specifically, I am obsessed with Vintage Faith Church and everything about it! The Abbey is a part of Vintage Faith Church, it's attached! (Dies!)
I am here visiting the boyfriend and while he's in class I came down to The Abbey to grab some coffee and get my hw done. Every time I set foot in this place I fall more in love! If you are ever in Santa Cruz you should probably check it out. The atmosphere is perfect and the fact that there is art everywhere warms my soul!
Some things to come soon:
-Paintings done by me in the past week
(and maybe some pics of the ones my roommates did too if they let me post them!)
- Photos of beautiful Santa Cruz!
-Photos of the boy and me soon to be taken by a friend of his!
This is bound to be a very exciting weekend. Thank you CSUEB RAW Center for closing early today and allowing me to come here! If anyone has a blog that they'd like me to check out please please please send me a link! I hope everyone is wrapping up their week well and they you have a blessed weekend!
"I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." -Flash Rosenberg
That's so amazing!! I wish I could see...hmm actually I wish there's a place like that around here! I guess I'll just stick to the cozy local coffee shops in Alameda~
ReplyDeleteMel, you have to experience it! Though I've never seen it not packed.
ReplyDelete