Hello everyone! Sorry about the brief hiatus, moving beckoned so I am now back to bringing you artistic endeavors from school! Tomorrow is my first day of classes so I wanted to make sure I got something up before that. Lately I've been particularly drawn to taking pictures of the sky so this post is dedicated to that. The sky has always been something I've loved to photograph, particularly cloud formations. These are from various places that I visited over the summer. I hope you enjoy!
This was the view outside of my plane that departed at 6:10am to San Diego, CA. I was visiting my best friend so it was worth it but man, that's early. On the bright side, There was the most spectacular sunrise over the Carmel Valley. Unfortunately electronics were not allowed until I was past it but maybe if you use your imagination you can get an idea of what it may have looked like.
This was taken in Carmel, CA. I may have actually posted it before but I really like it so here it is again.
Funny story about this and the next couple photos:
I had just had dinner with my boyfriend's family at his parents' house in Salinas, CA and his Grandma called from the road to tell them to have me go outside and take pictures of the sunset. How cute is that? She's precious. She was definitely right though, it was a beautiful sunset!
Taken while the sun was setting, just loved the whispy clouds.
This photo was taken outside of my church in Salinas. The sunset was gorgeous that evening but unfortunately I was not able to capture how pretty it was above the fields. However, I do like that the power pole looks like a cross.
Same sunset as above. So beautiful.
Goodnight Moon!
I'll be posting pics of my apartment soon but it's not cute yet.
"Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue. Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they really are or people might think we're stupid." -Jules Feiffer









No comments:
Post a Comment