Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Confessions

Hello, beautiful people! I fail at blogging but I've accepted this. However, I feel compelled to do a post so I don't forget how blogger works. Makes sense, right?

1. My boyfriend is visiting and it's the first time I've seen him since moving to San Diego! So excited to see his goofy face. I may have talked about him non-stop at work all day yesterday because I was so excited.

2. I have given up shopping for clothes for myself until my birthday, which is December 8 in case you were wondering, but am seriously regretting that because I work at JCP and there is tons of great stuff!

3. I have already put up Christmas lights in my apartment. By that I mean I draped them over the blinds and Susanne actually took the time to hang them properly.

4. I still have yet to hang up any pictures in my apartment so they are all leaning up against the walls.

5. I did not even assemble my own dresser, Susanne assembled it for me because she likes doing things like that and I was sick of Ikea furniture after the kitchen chairs incident...

6. I could not figure out how to work my new computer, it has windows 8, so Nick had to figure out how to play movies on it. So grateful for a boyfriend that is more tech savvy than myself.

I hope you're all having a beautiful Sunday! 

^The only cute outfit I've put together in at least a month.

^My feelings on the dresser being put together...You can see it behind me.


7 comments:

  1. Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.
    I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping in! I'll definitely stop by your blog and check it out.

      Delete
  2. That face is hysterical. And that cute outfit makes up for a month of others!!!!

    Thank's for the awesome comment, I love your blog and especially that background!

    Hilary
    theyoungandthenaive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The background is actually one of the premade ones on blogger, shh...don't tell my secret. Lol! I should probably make one but these are just easier and it's grey which means I love it.

      Delete
  3. pfft, no worries, we all fail at blogging sometimes :P there's just not enough time!

    new follower btw :)

    Zia
    singing-blue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'll definitely have to check out your blog soon!

      Delete
  4. Oooh, that is a cute outfit - I like it!

    Thanks for linking up last week, stephanie!

    ReplyDelete