Thursday, November 1, 2012

My first DIY!

Okay, that's a lie. This is probably far from my first DIY being that I took woodshop as a child and have actually made some pretty awesome things. However, this is my first DIY for my apartment aside from assembling the blessed coffee table and dining set.

What am I doing? Excellent question. I have no idea! Haha, in any case, I'm painting a little set of drawers I got at Ikea for my room. What color? Duh, grey. It's currently in progress so here's a teaser. 

I've never spray painted anything this large and I'm probably doing it wrong but that's okay!


Not pictured are the sides I added later realizing that I did have room in our patio. 

Also, DIY on a weekday can make for awkward encounters with the gardeners in your apartment complex, just a head's up for you.

Happy first day of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment