Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Very very exciting!!!!

So, I got a new camera!!! It is a gift to end all birthday and Christmas gifts basically but I don't mind because now I can take pictures that actually look nice! It's a sony HX9V and I'm in love! (don't tell Nick...)I haven't gotten to play too much but here are a few teasers....

First picture on the new baby, it doesn't have a name yet so if you have a good idea leave a comment for me!
I name all of my electronics/mechanical devices as well as various other inanimate objects... 

close up of the table at East Village Coffee Lounge playing with the auto mode

Nick's awesome shirt from across the table on auto mode

Experimenting with the background defocus mode. Cute face Nick...

Playing with the focus options. My legs and shoes are often my models of choice since they're visible and attached to me.

Pretty screen thingy

cool de-focus effect of the picture in the next room through the screen thingy.

 Nick took this of a lamp across the coffee shop

Nick took this of me, experimenting with the focus and de-focus

I never thought I'd be excited that I could see my contacts in a picture!

My book was across the room and I was still able to focus on the words! If you have a nice camera already you can't understand how excited this makes me!

There will also be some pictures that were taken with the other camera from a recent hike coming soon!

"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."  George Washington Carver




No comments:

Post a Comment