Pictures from the Monterey Bay Aquarium!
Fran! (Every Sunfish the Aquarium has is named Fran thanks to my dear friend Chelsea)
Missed this guy's face because my zoom was too awesome and that was all I could see and had to zoom out. Sharks swim really fast! Sea Otter pup and her surrogate mommy. Too cute for words! When we got there the pup was playing in the bath tub with a floaty toy but I couldn't get a good picture of that.
Jellyfish!
My studly boyfriend looking at the jellyfish.
Sea Turtle!!! (This one's for you, Sara Jin)
Also for Sara. Unfortunately because it was dark-ish outside couldn't get a super clear picture of him.
Everyone watching the fishies!
Another picture of Fran because I took about 30 of them!
Small sea turtle. The others were HUGE!!!
These sharks were excellent model! Tiger sharks!
I painted!!! Pics to come soon! It was really primitive and rushed but I did it! I hope you are having a blessed week!
"Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!"
-Matthew 7:9-11



No comments:
Post a Comment