Friday, June 21, 2013

High Five For Friday (Life Catch-Up Edition)

Hello internet! 

I offer no apologies for not blogging because frankly, I don't have time!

However, I have decided to try again with a more simplified approach so here goes!

This High Five for Friday is actually a High Five for LIFE, a few of the important things as of late.

1. I'm engaged!!!


2. My best friend/roommate/soulmate graduated from college!!!


3. Really any time I'm with this kid.

4. Safari park with friends, so up close and personal with Nala.

5. I got a smart phone! A Samsung Galaxy S4, I'm in love.

Now I have an instagram so I can share food pics all the time!



It's been lovely to post again, even if brief!



 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the engagement!!! How exciting!! Your ring is just beautiful too!! Hope your weekend has been amazing.

    Falen
    Upward Not Inward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Life has been pretty exciting lately! I'm on my way over to check out your blog now!

      Delete