Guys, I never thought the day would come that I wrote a blog post on a telephone but it's happened. I'm writing this from my galaxy S4 and it's weird.
I've mentioned before that weight has been a big struggle of mine and as of late this has been in the spot light with a wedding coming up. I'm not sure how it happened,I guess my body finally decided that eating right and exercising might do something but Last night I put on a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear in 2 years!
Shoes from my fiances mom, jeans seven for all mankind via Crossroads. Sweater j.crew outlet, tank, Patagonia via goodwill.
I think I finally found the coffee shop I've been looking for some moving to SD! It's called Lestats on Park and I've been two days in a row.
I've really been doing the craziest of things as of late. I made dinner Friday through Sunday of this week. Like real things, not just soyrizo and eggs. This experiment was quinoa, eggs, and curry. so good!
Took 4.5 year's but I got flowers! Love my sunflowers from whole foods that I picked out.
I'll post something real soon but I'm trying to just get back into the habit for now.




No comments:
Post a Comment