Friday, July 5, 2013

High five for Friday!

Hello Lovelies!

It's Friday again and I'm linking up with Lauren at www.thelaurenelizabeth.com to share the top 5 moments of my week. Love these little link-ups, I feel like they make blogging so much more accessible.


Last weekend it hit 90 in La Jolla, where I live. While the rest of San Diego gets sunshine and warm weather often, La Jolla is always cold and foggy. You'll see that even in this picture it's overcast but it was 90 degrees. So weird. 
(also, the cloud cover makes us look more more pale than we actually are, we're pale but not quite that bad)



One day this week as I was driving home from work I completely missed one of my freeways and found myself on the other side of San Diego. So I embraced this as gas is cheaper there and picked up some coffee for myself and the boy(should I start calling him the man since now we're getting married?) and a cookie for him since he's been supportive of my healthy ways lately. 

The picture itself was an accident. I was waiting for our drinks and browsing instagram when I hit the camera button and thought it was kind of cool.


This week I earned my destroyer badge. Made me feel like a badass! I'm really trying to get in shape right now and I love that my Nike Training app gives me little rewards!



Yesterday was the 4th of July but also my love's birthday! We had the most decadent brunch where they brought Nick a tiramisu for dessert! SO delicious!



Last night we celebrated with Nick's parents at an awesome restaurant in San Diego called Bali Hai where we ate all of the amazing foods with an amazing view of the city and then they set up their lower patio so everyone should watch the FIVE firework shows going on around the bay. So insane! This was one of my favorite shots. 

I hope you all had a beautiful 4th of July, I'd love to learn about your favorite moments this week!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

1 comment: