I just took a bunch of photos off of my phone which has a terrible camera so they're gonna stay little but I thought you might enjoy them!
Where they're giving me a degree^
Last summer this kid had long hair and apparently stole my sunglasses.
Academy of Science Night Life! (I think)
Hiking back home.
Sunset from my school
My tattoo! I should give it its own post.
My school loves to show off its pride in diversity.
Roommate love.
My favorite picture of this kid. He said "Goodnight puny human" and did this.
Marianne's! If you're in the Monterey Bay you must find a grocery store that carries it go to the actual parlor in SC and eat this! Horchata and Coffee ice creams!
More roommate love.
Night time at school.
Outside the dorm!
My first fine art sculpture! aka Birthday Ring for Megan.
So Eon Coffee in Hayward is one of the most redeeming things here.
Deer at UCSC
Sometimes I take pictures of my outfits.
(I don't know how to turn it once it's in the blog. Help?)
Sweet potato casserole with Adriana.
I love food...
Came back from class and Adriana had made me food!
We are wise old owls and we are the cutest wise old owls you'll ever meet!
Gotta go get ready for church now but I hope you all have a refreshing Sunday!





















No comments:
Post a Comment