Today I would rather be in this photo that writing my paper. Nick took this photo over winter break in Carmel and the beach sounds like the best thing that could happen right now. On the bright side, 3 months from tomorrow, if I finish this paper, I will be graduating! Save the date, I know everyone wants to sit through a REALLY long graduation ceremony. In any case, I'm snuggled in bed making slow progress on a really big paper for a Psyc lab about causal attribution and forgiveness for social offense. I know, you're jealous. For those of the quarter schedule, I feel your pain and I'm saying a little prayer for you. For those who are not on the quarter schedule, we're not talking.
Stay encouraged, loves, the best thing is still true which is that no matter our grades, no matter our mistakes we can know a God whose love is unconditional and unfailing and He will get us through it.

Needed this post! Hope you are finished soon and find yourself relaxed sooner than you think!
ReplyDelete