I propose a toast (still drinking my morning coffee) to Friday and pretending I don't have 349234908234 things to do! So far my day has consisted of reading blogs, making an EPIC birthday card for my roommate, Megan of which I will post pictures later just in case she decides to read this (unlikely but we can't be too careful). Here are some more photos from my last photo assignment. I hope you enjoy looking at the ever lovely SF and its inhabitants.
This weekends goals are as follows:
-Make Megan's birthday kick-@$$!
-Get at least 8pgs done on my lab report
- Spend some good quality time reading books for pleasure and the bible
- Try not to die of the thought of everything left to do!
This seagull cracks me up!
This is a manhole cover. Amazing what framing can do!
I actually think Pidgeons are adorable.
Kinda looks old? It was too hazy to get a good shot so I played with it in photoshop and this is what happened.
Love him. May have posted him last time?
"And I'll be by your side wherever you fall
In the dead of night whenever you call
And please don't fight these hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you"
-By Your Side : Tenth Avenue North
This song is playing as I finish this post and it is always so encouraging. Have a blessed and fabulous weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment