Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas time in the Monterey Bay!

My brain is in hibernation from finals but the worst is over so I thought I'd share some photos from Thanksgiving weekend at home.

These were taken at a fantastic museum in Monterey that I ventured to with my wonderful cousin and boyfriend. 

The whole tree was Alice In Wonderland themed!

This was hanging in the same room as the tree! I need one for my home. (Playing with editing here)

Sunny, warm Monterey?

There was a beautiful garden at the musuem!

My cousin graciously offered to take a picture for us, unfortunately, the lighting was bad in one and the other was blurred so I had a chance to mess with editing here too. Kinda looks like film, right? Maybe? wishful thinking maybe...

Old Town Salinas

Out the window of a moving car, Nick was driving. He then complimented me on the birds after making fun of me.

Near my parents house. I liked the trees.

Courtesy of Nick, I was driving. As with the rest of the photos.


Not shabby for going 65mph, good job, Nick!

So cool! Nick wins this blog.

Gotta love my pirate Mickey antenna ball.

Nick practicing the rule of 1/3s

Snoopy, the dog makes a great model.

Thanks for sticking with me through finals! After some rest I'll make some more elaborate posts.

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling." -Psalms 46:1-3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment