Hopefully next week I'll have some new pics and the lack of creativity will be over! I am going to Santa Cruz this weekend as a small acknowledgement of the fact that the boy and I will have been together 2.5 years. Nothing fancy, just a little extra time together, get to meet some more of his friends, participate in a great event that brings together some of the on-campus ministries at his school, and get some much needed nature time in! The only downside to being where I am at school is that I have to really be intentional to get to a forest. At home, it's not too far to great hiking but at home it's also not a 30min drive to SF so I can't complain.
The picture above was taken at one of the Natural Bridges in Santa Cruz, CA where we stopped on our way to see the Elephant Seals!!! The focus isn't too good because it was really zoomed in and unfortunately that is the biggest downfall of my camera, the zoom looses focus pretty easily. However, I still think it's a pretty picture and that the water looks so clear and beautiful! You would never know it was January when this was taken!
These two pictures were taken at Ano Nuevo State Park where we got to see the male elephant seals ashore for mating season! They are soooo huge! And rather gelatinous which is kinda gross but also really awesome. It is highly entertaining to watch them flop themselves about on the shore because their whole bodies undulate with the force because of their sheer weight.
I think this time I'll probably get more forest shots because we'll be hiking but maybe we can sneak in a couple minutes at the beach. I hope everyone has a blessed and fantastic weekend!
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance" -James 1:2-3



The place looks beautiful Stephanie~~ Have a great time & hope it inspires you to capture of nature's beauty~~ & then it's show and tell from you to me! =D
ReplyDelete