Thursday, February 21, 2013

A sneak peek at Balboa

Hello loves,
 
Today you get a sneak peek at balboa park. A few weeks ago my boyfriend, manfriend? I hate to say boyfriend only because he's such an incredible man that I think that title's not good enough, but I suppose manfriend sounds bizzare, that's what my roommate calls him. I digress, came to visit and we explored Balboa park in San Diego a bit. We didn't see the museums yet so if you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them but we did walk around most of the park, which is no small feat. We took pictures, explored, laughed, talked, had thought provoking conversations with people that were out sharing their beliefs and all kinds of good things!
 
I took wellll over 100 pictures but I'm on my lunch break without my PS so we're gonna start with 1 and when I have time I'll edit and upload some photos for you all.
 
 
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment