Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday already?! High Five!

Hello loves! I hope life has been finding you all well, I've been extremely busy with this new adventure in San Diego, hence no posts for weeks. I didn't realize how little free time one really has with a 40hr a week job until it happened! (Writing this on my lunch hour)
 
1. I rearranged my room with the help of the man! Pictures to come, I could use help with wall decor ideas. 
 
2. I finally took down Christmas decorations. So bittersweet but our apartment looks fresh and open, and I made these lovely little hearts out of some construction paper that and old roommate gave me an my current roommate's old textbook. Green and adorable.
 
 
3. Exploring a fun coffee shop in Encinitas with my boyfriend last weekend, I had a 42 which is a soy, hazelnut mocha. Best drink I've had in a long while!



 
4. Cooking dinner for myself and my roommate. I'd say we're pretty darn adorable.
 
I made bruschetta, roasted asparagas, and cranberry, walnut, and feta salad with poppyseed dressing. It's okay to be jealous.

 
5. Get to see my boy 2 weekends in a Row! We're gonna play tourists tomorrow so prepare for many pictures!
  

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Just checking back for any new items you may have posted.
    I left a note of invitation in the comment section on one of your past posts’ and invited you to follow my blog. Just in case it was accidently overlooked, just want you to know the invitation is still very much valid…and of course, I am already following your blog.

    ReplyDelete