Saturday, December 15, 2012

Long time no babble

Hello, friends! Sorry to be MIA but this whole full-time work thing means a) nothing interesting to blog about and b) no time to blog. I'm gonna work on that but until then, enjoy this picture of the boy and I at our first grown-up party. It just so happened to be my work Christmas Party and it was on my birthday, which was last Saturday, in case you were wondering. I'm in my descent into old age now. I no longer get carded....sad day! 

In any case, I hope you are all doing well and expect pictures of my apartment soon! Finally starting to decorate!


1 comment:

  1. LOL...I'd still card ya!!!!!!!!!!
    Just checking back for any new items you may have posted.
    I left a note of invitation in the comment section on one of your past posts’ and invited you to follow my blog. Just in case it was accidently overlooked, just want you to know the invitation is still very much valid…and of course, I am already following your blog.
    P.S. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete