Friday, October 5, 2012

Thank God, it's Friday!

I'm honestly not sure why I'm so excited that it's Friday. I don't work a normal 9-5 schedule or anything, in fact, I have to work tomorrow, and yet today I'm just really glad it's Friday. Maybe it's because my wonderful boyfriend does work a normal 9-5 so I actually get to spend some time with him this weekend, but I'm just happy today!

Today I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday because I love the idea of celebrating Friday and looking at the positives of the week in reflection.

My top 5 this week include:
1. We had approximately 3 days of Summer, which is really all I ever want. In October, all this week (80's and 90's).

2. It's now back to fall again and I'm wearing a cute little fall outfit(complete with a warm scarf and boots) as I type this at one of my favorite little coffee shops, while I drink a Santa Cruz Full City cup of brew bar coffee and eat a cranberry-orange scone. Be jealous.

3. My move is cemented! Talked to the leasing agent yesterday and today I arranged an interview so that I can hopefully transfer to the JCP in San Diego!

4. Also related to the move, I ordered my U-haul today so if you see a really cute couple in an SUV   with a u-haul next weekend migrating south that would be the boy and I.
(He's not moving with my but my grandparents pledged their undying affection for him if he'd drive down with me and fly back up in case my car breaks down or something. It's all very sweet.)

5. Tomorrow night we're celebrating Nick's parents' birthdays at one of my FAVORITE restaurants! Also, I get off at 6 tomorrow and don't work again until Monday!

I have so much to be thankful for!

^8 Days until this fabulous critter is practically my neighbor!


Photobucket
Go check out all of the fantastic HF4F posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment