Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hello from San Diego!

I have been MIA and I'm not sorry. I've been busy being a young college grad who decided to do something spontaneous like move 400 miles away. In any case, my apartment is a disaster so you only get to see a small part of the living room.

We have no art up yet and I didn't bother to fix the smushedness of the couch where I had been sitting. Oh well, this is real life, friends. In this picture you will see my right slipper, Susanne's water bottle, the amazing pillow I got at Ikea to celebrate finding a $50 craigslist couch, the aforementioned CL couch, amazingly soft hand-me-down pillows from my parents, and a lamp. I'm living it up, folks. Haha! 

But in all seriousness, it's been great so far, secured a job today(a transfer from my previous JCP job) and later and gonna go check out the coffee scene, I'm pretty excited! I've yet to get to the beach, tomorrow it will happen though!

No comments:

Post a Comment