The following photos are from a trip to Elkhorn Slough on December 26 with my boyfriend and his parents. They really are great as far as parents of someone you are dating could go. They bring me places and don't complain when I take 2023940394923048 pictures. It was a short 1mi walk since the park was closed and we couldn't really go hiking. It was fun though and I took TONS of pictures so I won't narrate too much.
God's Fingers on the drive home
I'm always stalking him
The Slough
Live jellyfish in the slough!
increasing the contrast makes every picture look better.
Nice of them to let us know?
Bird friend. I don't know what kind of bird it is.
Nick's mom was nice to take this for us.
Birds in flight!
I guess I like photographing birds?
I spy with my little eye...A jellyfish!
Mossy
We weren't sure who would think walking through the slough was a good idea.
Action shot!
One of these things is not like the others...
Personal favorite from the day
Another favorite
Sea Otters in Moss Landing!
Gotta take some photos of the power plant
I hope you enjoyed. Yes, I realize there's a TON of photos in here but I wanted to share my adventure with you all!
"12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, 'I am the light of the
world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of
life.'” John 8:12




































Love these pictures! Looks amazing
ReplyDelete